Effects, also known as filters, change the look of a clip. Windows Live Movie Maker offers many different looks, and multiple filters can be used on one clip to achieve many many combinations of effects.
- Select a clip and click on the “Visual Effects” tab across the top.
- The default option is no effect which is the first option as indicated by a orange outline.
- Mouse over the different effects to get a preview of the look on the clip.
- Left click on the effect to select it.
Adding Multiple Effects
- To add multiple effects select a clip the click on the drop down menu in the lower right corner of the Visual Effects tab
- Scroll to the bottom of this window and select “Add Multiple Effects”
- A new window will appear with a list of available effects on the left.
- Select an effect and choose “Add”. It will appear in a window on the right side of the clip
- Repeat this step to add multiple effects